Fuller Hose was organized December 31, 1885. Mr. Ezra N. Fuller donated $100 towards the purchase of a hand drawn hose cart. The Company was named in his honor. Fuller Hose was located at the rear of The Trivett House on Robinson Street.

With the completion of the water system North East Borough enacted Ordinance #60 on March 3, 1886 to protect the town. Early records of Fuller Hose indicate an aggressive campaign to become an able hose company. At the December 31, 1885 meeting, 26 men were enrolled as members and officers. Fuller Hose incorporated July 7, 1891. December 21, 1894, Fuller Hose Company bought property on South Pearl Street and built at that location.

Fuller Hose still occupies the same location today.